Thursday, May 31, 2012

Eddie Griffin crashes his Ferrari Enzo


Is it good enough to say “Sorry” or “My Bad” if you wreck your friends $1.5 million dollar car?

That is what Eddie Griffin did. The comedian was practicing for a charity race to promote his upcoming film, “Redline,” when he drove too fast around a curve.

The vehicle was on loan from the producer of the film who had a vast collection of exotic cars. Oh and there were only 400 Enzo’s produced from 2002-2004

Eddie Said “Undercover Brother’s good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can’t drive.” You can see the video here.

The owner of the car, Daniel Sadek, was much better than I would have been about it. He said “I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there’s people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world.”

That may be true, but I lost it the other day when the lady at the grocery store opened her door too wide and bumped my ride.








No comments:

Post a Comment